Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody, near Perimeter Mall)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Paya, Inc. provides simple, secure technology options enabling businesses to accept payments, get paid faster and increase efficiency. With more than 100,000 clients and two decades of payments processing, Paya’s seamless payments platform delivers easy-to-use technology to support every stage of a business’ growth, today and tomorrow.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This is an exciting role for a high energy HR generalist to help expand Paya’s Atlanta office over the next two years. You will partner with their Reston, VA-based Chief Human Resources Officer to scale the Atlanta HR infrastructure.
The position will encompass a broad range of responsibilities including employee relations, payroll and benefits support, HRIS maintenance, facilities management, recruiting and onboarding local employees, exit interviews, and upcoming office relocation support (close to the current office.)
This is a unique opportunity to build an intentional, highly engaged office culture that inspires teamwork, cross-functional collaboration and performance coaching. If you are a motivational “cheerleader” with the business smarts for HR best practices, you can make a significant impact in the hiring, engagement and performance of this growing team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Several years of demonstrated success in full lifecycle HR practices including recruiting, onboarding, HRIS and talent management.
- A proactive, energetic approach to HR, balancing business needs with employee motivators.
- A positive, “possibilitarian” mindset that overcomes obstacles with innovative thinking.
- An action-oriented, flexible attitude to roll with the punches in this quickly evolving environment.
- An ability to grasp new concepts quickly and apply them to on-the-job situations.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Send detailed cover letter describing your passion for HR, and a customized resume highlighting the key elements of this role to Shira Harrington, Purposeful Hire at email@example.com. This is a retained search and all candidates must apply through Purposeful Hire.