**Remote working opportunity**
The PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), the global leader in standards development for payment data card security and provider of training for payment security companies, is seeking a learning strategist with a business entrepreneurial approach to expand their training programs internationally. In their rapid expansion of certification courses since 2007, PCI is now significantly poised to penetrate global markets complementing their training presence in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan and the US. As a long-range strategy, there is a need for course development in other languages besides English and strategic third-party partnerships with e-learning centers worldwide, particularly in Latin America and Asia.
As a short-term goal, acting as an internal ‘consultant,’ the Director will reassess PCI’s content delivery, revenue generation models, staffing and operational infrastructure and is invited to present robust changes based on defendable business projections. Considerations will include internationally-focused delivery, appropriate pricing structure, resourcing and/or partnership establishment, and ongoing operational maintenance.
The position will require carefully balancing the current operating environment for training delivery with the identification of opportunities to further build out new and innovative ways of offering training solutions to an international and functionally disparate audience, keeping region-specific messaging and delivery in mind. Working with a small group of expert training resources, it is critical to leverage their expertise, along with Council-wide resources, to build out new and innovative training solutions.
At a high level, this role will encompass the following:
- Globally elevate awareness and understanding of PCI SSC standards and requirements across industry and publics through the development and roll out of effective (region-specific) training products
- Grow revenue opportunities through current, and future (prospective)
- Direct Council instructor-led certification training
- Direct Council online-based training for awareness and re-qualifications
- Business development relationships supporting third-party ability to deliver official training and standards materials in a Council-approved manner
- Continuing education opportunities (either offered directly by the Council or approved third-parties around the globe)
- Provide region and audience-specific learning opportunities
- Ensure appropriate levels of resourcing to achieve operational and strategic objectives along with building high staff morale and productivity
- Identify technology and operations providers who can facilitate the delivery of licensed content supporting the Council’s global reach
- Demonstrated experience growing an e-learning operation with emphasis on expansion of international programs
- Strong entrepreneurial / product development background, skilled at implementing growth strategies that increase revenue and drive international market share
- Success at redefining operational and staffing structures with focus on scaling multi-channel delivery options
- Skilled at developing business alliances, product channels and third-party partnerships particularly at a global level
- Deep understanding of the constructs and implementation of LMS platforms
- Experience with technology training strongly desired
- Collaborative approach to engagement across departments
- Fluency in foreign language helpful
- CISSP or CISM certifications a plus
- Strong discipline and ability to successfully work remotely OR from Wakefield, MA (greater Boston) office
Base salary + highly incentivized bonus structure
For Immediate Consideration
This is a retained search. Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Shira Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.