Levick Strategic Communications, a global communications firm based in Washington DC, is seeking an HR business partner to support its aggressive growth plans through active recruiting, employee training, development, engagement and retention programs, as well as programs to help the firm develop a strong sales culture. In this solo practitioner role, you will own and implement a diverse platform of HR initiatives including performance management, employee relations, benefits and payroll administration, recruitment at all levels, learning and development. The position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is partly supported by a recruiting coordinator. This is an exciting hands-on opportunity to both strategize and implement HR programs in a small environment while growing the staff beyond the 50-employee mark.
- Bachelors degree and PHR certification required; SPHR preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience at an HR management level
- Professional services experience required (eg. law firm or accounting firm)
- Experience in a public relations firm preferable
- Familiarity handling HR compliance issues for more than 50 employees
- Demonstrated success implementing change management initiatives with positive impact on corporate culture
- Proactive, business partner mindset
- Experience in a fast-paced, high pressured corporate setting
- Confident, assertive personality, able to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Team oriented with ability to build cohesion among staff
For Immediate Consideration
Send resume and salary requirements to Shira Harrington, Purposeful Hire at email@example.com.