You’re a rock star B2B SaaS marketer – an innovative blue sky thinker who also loves to play in the dirt. You’re a creativity visionary, have a bias for action, and are scrappy in your execution. Beyond that, you’re a model of integrity and are completely customer obsessed.
Just like us.
WHO WE ARE
We’re GroundCloud. A high growth $50M start-up launched in 2017. With your help, we’re poised to skyrocket to $1B.
Our better-than-sliced-bread service? We’ve solved some pretty big efficiency, compliance and safety problems for final-mile logistics contractors and their delivery fleets. Currently that includes about 60% of the 5600 contracted companies providing ground service to FedEx.
Our one-of-a-kind flagship platform has become the gold standard in delivering fully integrated operations, boosting our customers ROI by lowering their operating and insurance costs. Listen to this testimonial from a raving fan!
Now we’re ready to break the sound barrier by exploding our market share in the final mile space.
We’re just waiting for you to light the fuse.
HOW YOU’LL KNOCK IT OUT OF THE PARK:
You’ll be the marketing engine that fuels our growth. We need you catalyze our marketing strategy, brand identity, thought leadership, communications, and campaign planning. Your strategic X-ray visionary superpowers will be balanced by your maestro-like operational abilities as you marshal a small marketing team (almost two but growing) to execute on your vision with high impact.
Here are the cliff notes of your role – we have a more detailed version for you on demand:
Business Strategy and Planning
- Drive marketing campaigns, programs, and promotions
- Develop curated content, segmented messaging and customer journeys
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies
- Spearhead and manage a comprehensive digital channel strategy
- Analyze customer metrics and end-to-end experiences across multiple channels
- Define and integrate KPIs to measure the success of the business
- Leverage key data and analytics engines to foster a learning environment
- Optimize key metrics and reporting on activities across channels and platforms
Market Intelligence Management
- Research and maintain deep knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Contribute to the development of strategic responses to specific market SWOTs
Leadership & Team Management
- Set a clear direction and measurable goals for the Marketing department
- Develop scalable processes and drive collaborative communication with stakeholders
- Tackle complex, ambiguous problems with a thoughtful, strategic mindset
- As a servant leader, hire great talent, motivate your team, and help close skill gaps
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation to execute programs at scale
- Drive maximum business impact for every dollar we spend
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in the SaaS space, driving product marketing strategies that include messaging, positioning, enablement, market insights, and launches. In a perfect world, you’ll be familiar with the final-mile logistics space.
- You have experience working with B2B SaaS sales and Client Success teams, with a deep understanding of influencers, and decision makers, including the sales cycle for businesses
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- You have exceptional communications and project management skills, able to manage multiple campaigns
- You have experience enabling customer-facing teams to speak with confidence about the product, and incorporate the customer’s voice consistently
- You’re data-driven and results-oriented, able to measure and evaluate metrics for pre- and post-product launch, and measure the impact of the Marketing team
- You’re collaborative, inspirational, and an expert influencer
- You can navigate difficult conversations with a refined touch
- You’re a seasoned team leader able to pivot between strategy, brainstorming, and hands-on execution
- You take initiative, lead by example, and achieve consistent results
- You’re comfortable working with a distributed team across functions and geographies
- You’re humble about your superpowers and can lighten the load with levity!
LOCATION: Fully remote but feel free to work from our Minneapolis office if you’re local.
COMPENSATION: $150,000 + 20% merit-based bonus potential
SOUND LIKE YOU? HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
This is a retained search, so we ask that you work directly with our recruiter, Shira Lotzar of Purposeful Hire. Please send your resume and cover letter to her at: email@example.com.
We expect a lot of competition for this role, so make it abundantly clear why YOU’RE the rock star we’ve been seeking!