US Farmers & Ranchers in Action
You’re a seasoned scheduler making a huge impact in the life of your executive. But did you ever think you could do what you love while also making a huge impact on the environment?
If you’ve been dreaming of working for a nonprofit that was truly affecting positive change on a global scale, welcome to USFRA, an organization partnering with the agriculture industry to co-create solutions for food production, climate change, food culture and waste, and economic sustainability.
If you’re as mission-driven as we are, we would love to hear from you!
U.S. Farmers & Ranchers in Action (USFRA), is a nonprofit that works with farmer and rancher-led organizations, and food and agricultural partners, with a common vision to further our global sustainable food systems. We believe farmers uniquely contribute to nourishing our planet, people, and natural resources. Our focus is creating a proactive collaboration between the best minds in food, agriculture, science, and technology to co-create solutions that will result in environmental, social, and economic sustainability.
Founded in 2010, USFRA had a resurgence in 2018 when Erin Fitzgerald assumed the helm as CEO. With an innovative lens, she has transformed this start-up organization into a nimble, entrepreneurially-focused entity that is becoming a cutting-edge thought leader in the sustainable agriculture sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As its most visible spokesperson, Erin is on the forefront of discussions with prominent global leaders in the government, business and nonprofit sectors. As such, her calendar is in constant demand for meetings with leaders who want to help advance their ambitious Decade of Ag movement. Triaging her incredibly busy schedule will be priority #1, which is why you’ll need to be a superstar scheduler to keep her life on track!
In addition to scheduling, while wearing your executive assistant hat you’ll manage her travel and expenses, and be “team quarterback,” staying 3 steps ahead of Erin and her senior staff to ensure that everyone has up-to-the-minute information on pressing deliverables and changing schedules. You’ll tap your exceptional project management skills to create systems that streamline execution of priorities so all the balls stay juggled in the air.
p.s. We’re happy to provide a formal job description detailing the above overview.
ABOUT THE CEO:
Since we know how important your relationship is to your executive, we thought you’d like to know a little about Erin! As high energy and fun as she is brilliant, Erin has adopted a “Tony Robbins approach” to business operations, creating a dynamic, all-hands-on-deck culture. While she’s certainly firing on all cylinders, she’s also very respectful of your work-life balance. (So no need to respond to any late night emails she may be getting off her plate.) And she also values mutual transparency, trust and accountability. So yes, you can let the boss know when she’s goofed!
So, all in all…a great mission, a great culture, and a great CEO!!
WHO YOU ARE:
· You’re a seasoned EA with 10+ years supporting a #1 executive in a fast-paced setting…and you absolutely LOVE the scheduling aspect of your work!!
· You’re a high energy ambassador. A glass-half-full optimistic, you’re able to rally the troops, and be the chief cheerleader for the executive office.
· You’re totally tech savvy. You know your way around calendar apps (like Doodle and Calendly) and can learn Salesforce (for tracking contacts) and Monday.com (for managing projects).
· You’re a rockstar project manager. You have an innate ability for organizing processes and people, and enjoy orchestrating every detail to perfection.
· You work with a high sense of urgency. You’re extremely responsive to the needs of your executive and their stakeholders, ensuring meetings get scheduled promptly and are executed without a hitch.
· Above all, you’re super customer centric. You have a genuine heart for people and love anticipating their needs. For you, it’s ALL about service.
Salary: $100,000 + generous benefits package including 25 days PTO.
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
We’re ready to hear from you! Please send your resume to our (super friendly!) recruiter, Shira Lotzar with Purposeful Hire at firstname.lastname@example.org